New Relic’s Global Partner Ecosystem Bolsters Successful Cloud and Digital Initiatives
Launches Inaugural New Relic Global Partner Awards Partner Leader John Gray Named as 2016 CRN® Channel Chief
Software analytics leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) announced today continued success for its partner program in advancing the software analytics market. The New Relic Partner Program is aimed at recruiting, enabling, and supporting the world’s leading technology and service providers to engage and advance software analytics. New Relic partners help their customers improve application performance, deliver delightful customer experiences, and drive business outcomes. Through the program, New Relic partners—including digital agencies, systems integrators, managed service providers, resellers, cloud platform providers, and independent software vendors—can grow their business by providing end-to-end visibility of their customers’ digital experiences and cloud initiatives, integrate with New Relic’s product suite, or resell New Relic’s products.
“Our partners are seeing strong demand for New Relic’s solutions, and are able to grow their cloud and digital transformation capabilities they offer their customers by participating in our program,” said John Gray, senior vice president of business development, New Relic. “Over the next year, we expect to expand our program to support additional cloud platform partners, global and regional system integrators, managed service providers, independent software vendors, and resellers to continue the incredible momentum we have seen for the New Relic partner ecosystem.”
New Relic’s partners continue to drive momentum in delivering the company’s software analytics offerings to the market. Recent partner highlights include:
● Pivotal Cloud Foundry: Teamed with Pivotal to utilize New Relic application performance monitoring (APM) solutions to monitor the health and performance of cloud native applications running on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, hosted on public or private clouds.
● Cloudreach: Launched a partnership with global cloud enabler, Cloudreach, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, to offer software monitoring and analytics to its customers migrating to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
● Pantheon: Launched a new partnership with Pantheon to offer frictionless monitoring of Drupal and WordPress websites running on Pantheon's website management platform.
● Magento: Announced an expanded partnership with Magento Commerce to embed New Relic’s products in the company’s new Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition, giving digital commerce companies real-time performance monitoring and analytics. Received Magento’s “Spirit of Excellence Award” honoring technology innovators driving state-of-the-art performance on the Magento platform.
● Carahsoft: Announced availability of New Relic’s current products for public sector end users and Carahsoft reseller partners through Carahsoft’s General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule.
● BlueTech: Launched an expanded partnership with BlueTech, Inc., to help agencies access New Relic’s products by driving opportunities through its Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP V) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle in Group B (HUBZone), Group C (Small Business) and Group D (Full and Open).
New Relic Global Partner Awards
New Relic is also launching its first annual New Relic Global Partner Awards to recognize those partners that have achieved excellence in helping customers leverage software analytics to achieve better application performance, customer experiences, and business outcomes. The 2016 New Relic Global Partner Awards will include the following categories:
● Revenue Growth: honoring the partner that has generated the greatest amount of year-over-year growth in New Relic software revenue.
● Platform Award: honoring a partner that has demonstrated significant investment in services and solutions focused on the adoption of multiple New Relic products.
● New Market Award: honoring a partner that has penetrated a new market for New Relic in either a new geography or business vertical.
● Rookie Award: honoring a new partner who joined the New Relic Partner Program within the eligible year and who has demonstrated significant revenue growth, platform adoption, or new market penetration.
Award winners will be publicly announced at New Relic Partner Day in November 2016. To learn more or apply for the New Relic Global Partner Awards, visit https://newrelic.com/partners/awards.
Award Winning Leadership
In addition, John Gray, senior vice president of business development at New Relic, has been named by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, to its prestigious list of 2016 Channel Chiefs. The executives on this annual list represent top leaders in the technology channel market who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organizations through channel partners.
Quarterly Partner Call
Additional New Relic Partner Program updates were announced on the company’s first quarterly partner call on June 1, 2016. Partners may register here to receive a recording. The call covered the following:
● Details on the 2016 New Relic Global Partner Awards.
● Sponsorship opportunities for New Relic’s FutureStack16 Tour in London, New York, and San Francisco.
● New partner tools including demo capabilities, lead registration, and partner API.
● New Relic’s marketing and headcount investments to support AWS customers.
To learn more about the New Relic Partner Program, visit: http://newrelic.com/partners.
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding the benefits of the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud and the New Relic partner program to New Relic, its partners and their customers, the growth of the New Relic partner program, and the parameters of the first annual New Relic Global Partner Awards and New Relic Partner Day. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings New Relic makes with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-K, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
About New Relic
The world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. New Relic One is the most powerful cloud-based observability platform built to help organizations create more perfect software. Learn why developers trust New Relic for improved uptime and performance, greater scale and efficiency, and accelerated time to market at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.