Industry Innovators to Present, Including Airbnb, Amazon Web Services, Blackboard, Capital One, Healthcare.gov, Slack and Twitter
SAN FRANCISCO — October 2, 2015 — Software analytics company New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) has announced its headline performer and additional speakers for FutureStack15, the company’s annual technology event and user conference taking place in San Francisco, from Nov. 11-13.
FutureStack15 will feature speakers examining the ever-changing nature of modern software and the future of the technology stack. Joining previously announced speakers from News Corp, Target, Time, Inc. and Zillow, new speakers include:
● Stephen Orban, Head of Enterprise Strategy, Amazon Web Services
● April Underwood, Head of Platform, Slack
● Gill Haus, Managing VP of Digital Innovation, Retail and Direct Bank, Capital One
● Igor Serebryany, Software Engineer, Airbnb
● Sean O’Neil, Senior Director – Enterprise Architecture, Optum Technology; SRE, Healthcare.gov
● Chris Aniszczyk, Head of Open Source, Twitter
● Camille Fournier, Former CTO, Rent The Runway
● Blake Scrivner, Director of Cloud Automation and Tooling, Blackboard
● Dana Lawson, Senior Site Engineering Manager, New Relic
FutureStack’s annual kickoff party: “Weird Al” at The Fillmore
Multiple Grammy-winning musical and comedy legend “Weird Al” Yankovic will bring his epic multimedia performance to the FutureStack15 annual kickoff party for a special evening of “mandatory fun”!
“This year’s FutureStack event is shaping up to deliver more inspiring content, more amazing industry dialogue, and more nerdy fun than ever before,” said Jay Fry, New Relic Chief Marketing Officer (Acting).
FutureStack15 is designed for developers, technologists, thought leaders and futurists from around the globe to come together and experience the discussion, debate, and disruption happening today in a world driven and powered by software. These three days will be dedicated to examining the ever-changing nature of modern software and the future of the technology stack.
● When: Nov. 11-13, 2015
● Where: The Fairmont San Francisco
● Registration: visit http://futurestack.io
● Further conference details on the New Relic blog here
● Ongoing agenda updates on http://futurestack.io, and on Twitter at @newrelic and hashtag #FutureStack15
● Sponsorship information on the FS15 sponsor page here, or contact email@example.com
● Discounted hotel rate at The Fairmont San Francisco available here
● Highlights from last year’s FutureStack14 event here
All events, dates, prices, topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic’s FutureStack15 event, including speaker, performer and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.