Software analytics company New Relic today announced its initial speaker lineup for the company’s second annual technology conference, FutureStack14 in San Francisco. Taking place at the Fort Mason Center on October 8 and 9, data enthusiasts will convene to hear from companies big and small, from startups to global enterprises on how software and data are disrupting the way people build products, create experiences and alter the course of organizations. Register now for Alpha ticket pricing, which ends July 25.
New Relic CEO and Founder Lew Cirne will host and speak at this year’s event, along with these special guests, and even more great speakers to come!
- Code.org - Hadi Partovi, Co-founder and CEO President and Co-Founder
- Inside.com - Jason Calacanis, CEO and Co-Founder
- Strava - Mark Shaw, CTO and Co-Founder
- Etsy - Daniel Schauenberg, Infrastructure Toolsmith
- GitHub - JD Maturen, Engineer
- Nordstromrack.com | HauteLook - Raj Murali, Manager of ERP Development
- New Relic - Patrick Lightbody, VP of Product
- New Relic - Ward Cunningham, Engineer and Wiki Inventor
The multi-track conference will bring together more than 1,000 technologists, developers, entrepreneurs and futurists who are changing the world with Modern Software.
- New Relic Track – Hear from the people behind the New Relic products you love and use. Participate in technical deep dives on APM, Mobile, Insights, Servers, Browser, Platform, alerting, and more.
- Technology Track - Learn from the tinkers, the thinkers and the coders, as they discuss the ways they’re using software and data to make personal, product, business and technical decisions.
- Hallway Track – An unofficial, crowd-sourced Hallway Track where you’ll have the opportunity to help pick the topics – or maybe become one of the speakers.
- When: October 8 – 9, 2014
- Where: Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- Registration: visit http://www.futurestack.io/
- o Alpha tickets at $499 (sale ends July 25 at 11:59 p.m. PDT)
- o Beta tickets at $599 (on sale July 26 at 12:00 a.m. PDT)
- For more conference details, check out our blog here.
- For agenda updates, visit www.futurestack.io, on Twitter follow @newrelic and hashtag #FS14
- For sponsorship information, visit our sponsor page or contact us at email@example.com
- For hotel rooms, special discounted attendee rates are available through the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Details here.
- For highlights on the first annual FutureStack13, visit here