To meet its mission of leading the world in modern and sustainable travel, Skyscanner must deliver digital experiences that are highly available, secure, and high performing.
The market leader in travel relies on an innovative tech stack focused on AWS and Kubernetes to keep up with demands for a seamless user experience across changing patterns in traveller behaviour.
Watch this fireside chat with Stephen Callaghan, Principal Data Scientist at Skyscanner, to learn more about:
- The tech stack Skyscanner depends on to set the pace in performance in a highly competitive industry
- Why Skyscanner turned to observability to meet challenges of scale
- How the company continuously optimises an exceptional user experience
- Why they used New Relic to optimise for Google’s Core Web Vitals and user-based metrics
- How performance improvements targeted by investments in observability are being maintained.