Today, I’m pleased to share that New Relic customers once again rated us highly in the Gartner Peer Insights APM “Voice of the Customer.” We tied for the highest overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 among the vendors awarded the Customers’ Choice distinction, and we had the highest overall rating for customers’ willingness to recommend (91%).
It’s an honor to be trusted and loved by our customers who require a comprehensive observability platform that encompasses the Telemetry Data Platform, Full-Stack Observability (including APM), and Applied Intelligence.
Recognition based on customer feedback
The report was generated based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have purchased, implemented, and used New Relic’s observability platform. Here are some customer quotes:
- “You can’t run an e-commerce site without New Relic.” — Web Application Developer, Retail
- “Alerting and monitoring made simple… I like the continuous add-ons and new functionalities being worked on by the New Relic team. [It’s easy] to access and configure New Relic.” — Senior Software Developer, Services Industry
- “New Relic APM is a wonderful tool that [allows] us [to monitor] a lot of our services during our workday. It's a simple way to resolve our problems where we can see any trouble immediately.” —DevOps
- “We had no in-depth analysis of server performance on our production systems. Specifically, we had no idea which parts of our codebase [were] causing slow performance and frustration with our users. New Relic helped to highlight situations that we didn't even think about that we could improve for an instant benefit to our customers.” —CEO, Services Industry
Read more customer reviews here.
Gartner defines Application Performance Monitoring as one or more software and/or hardware components that facilitate monitoring to meet three main functional dimensions:
- Digital experience monitoring (DEM)
- Application discovery, tracing, and diagnostics (ADTD)
- Artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) for applications.
Gartner continues to include DEM and AIOps for applications as components of our APM suite evaluations while also evaluating them as separate markets.
Finally, a huge thank you to all of our customers who submitted reviews. As we work to help our customers solve their toughest IT challenges—from cloud adoption to DevOps to delivering high-quality digital customer experiences—we take customer feedback very seriously.
If you have a New Relic story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
Disclaimer: Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of nor constitute an endorsement by Gartner or its affiliates.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorers Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.