In his webinar Kubernetes in the Wild: Best Practices for K8s Adoption, Stijn Polfliet, New Relic’s Kubernetes evangelist, lays out a 5-stage framework to help you gain confidence about your Kubernetes environment. With this maturity model, you’ll be better prepared to:
- Understand the overall health and capacity of your cluster.
- Track the dynamic behavior of your cluster, like autoscaling events.
- Understand how your microservices communicate with each other.
- Correlate log data from all services running in your Kubernetes environment.
- Get essential telemetry data to understand how your services are performing.
This 5-stage framework is outlined in our new infographic below, which you can download at the bottom of the page:
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorers Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.