It’s official, we’ve made it simpler than ever to get full visibility into the most detailed behaviors of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments. Now, if you build, deploy, or maintain apps and critical workloads on AWS, we are offering our Standard Pay-As-You-Go plan with our industry-leading free tier that you can subscribe to directly from the AWS Marketplace.
Get started monitoring and troubleshooting in minutes with integrations and auto-instrumentation options across most AWS services, including Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon API Gateway, AWS Fargate, and much more.
Our Standard plan—now on AWS Marketplace—includes:
- Perpetually free access: 100 GB/month of free data ingest. One free full-access user. Unlimited free basic users. Only pay for what you use beyond 100 GB/month.
- One data platform for all metrics, events, logs, and traces: Petabyte scale. Millisecond speed. Pennies per gigabyte (beyond the free tier).
- The ability to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot your AWS environment: With this direct connection to New Relic, you’ll be prepared to:
- Quickly integrate AWS services: Amazon Relational Database Service, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon EKS, Amazon Elastic Container Service, Lambda, and more
- Gain visibility into your hybrid environments to support your AWS cloud migration
- Efficiently optimize your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud instances and other AWS services
- Immediately troubleshoot and modernize applications deployed to the AWS cloud
- Improve your customer experience by correlating Amazon CloudFront and multi-region metrics
We recently updated our pricing so that you don’t have to limit instrumentation to a small subset of systems, calculate and track different costs for monitoring capabilities, or continue the outdated practice of counting hosts after you’ve upgraded to modern architectures with automated orchestration tools.
As your applications continue to increase in complexity, New Relic enables you to monitor and troubleshoot your apps and workloads running on AWS alongside the rest of your architecture—all in one place.
Accessing New Relic in the AWS Marketplace
To get your standard New Relic account with free tier on the AWS Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Log into your AWS Console and navigate to New Relic’s free tier listing in the AWS Marketplace.
- Choose Continue to Subscribe.
- Fill in your name and email address.
- Check your email inbox to verify your account.
- Connect your New Relic account to AWS.
After you connect your New Relic account to AWS, you’ll have access to our most popular integrations, including:
- Kubernetes monitoring with AWS and the New Relic cluster explorer: Understand the overall health status of your Amazon EKS clusters and quickly drill down into highly-detailed metrics for faster troubleshooting and issue resolution. Learn how to create an Amazon EKS cluster and set up the New Relic Kubernetes integration in this step-by-step guide.
- Pinpoint issues with the X-Ray distributed tracing integration: The New Relic AWS X-Ray Integration automatically combines traces from AWS managed services with traces from New Relic for end-to-end tracing and visualizations in New Relic One. Quickly diagnose if services—such as AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon API Gateway, or Amazon DynamoDB—are contributing to your total transaction time or possibly causing errors.
- Stream logs using Kinesis Data Firehose: You can now send logs to New Relic using Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose, which streams data in real time to a variety of destinations, including the New Relic platform. Learn how to create and configure a data delivery stream to ingest CloudWatch logs and forward them to New Relic.
- Visualize, troubleshoot, and alert on all of your AWS Lambda functions: New Relic’s AWS Lambda Monitoring provides auto-instrumentation, fast error analysis, rich individual invocation data, and the ability to build alerts and send custom metrics and events. Learn how to enable serverless monitoring using our Lambda layer, which includes the recently announced Lambda Extensions integration.
To get started, visit the AWS Marketplace to get your standard account with free tier. If you’re already a New Relic customer, simply log into New Relic One to start configuring your AWS integrations for end-to-end visibility across all of your environments.