Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) gives you the flexibility to start, run, and scale Kubernetes applications on the AWS Cloud or on-premises. Teams add an average of 15+ services to a K8s cluster every week, making Kubernetes environments inherently dynamic and great for growth, but without the right tools, this can create added complexity and observability blind spots.
Pixie is an open-source observability platform for Kubernetes that automatically provides observability for every new service in seconds without manual instrumentation. Join us for a hands-on workshop where we will cover the basics of Kubernetes, and auto-instrument a cloud-native application on EKS with Pixie.
- Deploy a Kubernetes cluster using Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) using kubectl
- Install an application using the Helm package manager
- Install and Deploy Pixie
- Visualize Kubernetes clusters and application performance data
- Use continuous profiling to investigate infrastructure anomalies
- Identify and resolve common errors in your Kubernetes cluster
Register for the Event
Get full access to New Relic for free.
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100 GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.