Now, more than ever, organisations are asking for our help in developing strategies to accelerate, track and de-risk their cloud migrations. Forrester’s recent Total Economic Impact Study of the New Relic Platform for Cloud Migration and Optimisation shows over 90% savings in deployment of applications to the cloud and 50% reduction of cloud cost.
Join New Relic Cloud Solutions Engineer Max Bausher and AWS Cloud Transformation Architect Sean Hooper as they demonstrate tools and TCO analysis for live tracking of critical workload migrations, show you how by mapping application dependencies before cloud migration, errors and outages are avoided, and discuss how MTTR is reduced and code deployment accelerated.
Attend this live, interactive webinar and learn how to:
- Integrate New Relic into source and target environments of a cloud migration
- Configure and track workload migration status and the performance impacts to app-tier
- Build confidence with real-time reporting of business case and cash flow analysis
- De-risk migrations with application and infrastructure dependency mapping and baselining
- Cant attend? Register anyway and you will receive the recording.
Register for this event
Senior Solutions Consultant
Max's entire professional career has been within B2B software companies creating products which catered to the Developer and DevOps communities. By working alongside countless web and mobile developers, QA engineers, and database administrators, he gained exposure to the real world problems technical teams tackle on a daily basis, and how they solve them.
With over 30 years of experience across many different industries and technology applications, Sean Hooper now helps enterprises evolve to become agile and adaptable to harness ever-changing technology to delight their customers and transform their businesses.