As a marketer, data is one of the most crucial keys to growing the business. Software engineers are known for working with vast amounts of telemetry data to monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the performance of their applications and systems. But what if I told you that the powerful observability tools they use can also be a marketer’s secret weapon?
In this blog post, you'll see how marketing leaders can use the New Relic observability platform to improve their website performance, track marketing campaigns, and monitor the health of their backend.
Benefits of using New Relic for marketing and business leaders include:
- Increased visibility: New Relic provides a single pane of glass for monitoring your entire IT infrastructure, giving you a comprehensive view of your performance and health.
- Early detection: New Relic alerts and notifications can help you detect performance issues early, before they impact your users.
- Proactive troubleshooting: New Relic data can help you identify the root cause of performance issues so that you can fix them quickly and easily.
- Improved decision-making: Utilize the data from all your systems, applications, and websites to make better decisions about allocating your resources and improving your business performance.
Easily understand and improve site performance
Speedy sites attract more users and revenue. The New Relic website performance monitoring tool allows you to track the performance of your (or anyone else’s) website without manual setup. By simply entering a URL, you get a dashboard to continuously monitor key performance metrics that search engines care about, such as Google Core Web Vitals. This data can be used to identify and fix performance issues, improve the user experience, and benchmark with other web pages.
Built-in capabilities include:
- Historical and ongoing reporting, unlike other one-off manual site checkers.
- Automated alerts for page down and broken links.
- Scheduled website checks, as often as you need.
- Recommendations for best practices and how to troubleshoot issues.
Try New Relic website performance monitoring for free.
Keep your website fast and error-free so you can improve your customer experience and conversion rates. Sign up now, with no credit card required, for 500 free site checks per month.
Track conversions, campaigns, and launches
This is where understanding the nuances of business application monitoring becomes invaluable. With tools designed for this purpose, you can dive deeper into how your business applications are performing, impacting your marketing strategies and overall business health. Logs unlock a deeper level of analysis, allowing you to track the performance of your marketing campaigns. With this data, you can get a near-real-time view of every user interaction on your website. That means you’ll be able to answer questions like:
- Which campaigns are driving results?
- Which sources and mediums are working best?
- Who are my top referrals and lead sources?
As a result, you make better decisions on where to spend your marketing dollars.
More importantly, unlike with other tools, you no longer have to wait hours or even days to find out that something is broken. You can proactively steer your business in the right direction.
Monitor backend health
The health and performance of your servers and hosts are critical for a great customer experience. New Relic provides visibility into the backend by tracking metrics such as throughput, web transactions, and errors. This data can be used to identify and fix performance issues, prevent bot attacks, and ensure that your website is always up and running.
See how New Relic provides a full view of your system’s backend in a single place in the video below.
New Relic is a powerful observability platform that can drive business decisions. With the New Relic suite of tools, you can easily track the performance of your website and marketing campaigns, identify and troubleshoot performance issues, and make better decisions about how to allocate your resources.
If you’re a business executive, I encourage you to check out New Relic so you can leverage data to improve uptime, drive quality customer experience, and maintain the health of your business.
Sign up free here to get started with New Relic website performance monitoring.
本ブログに掲載されている見解は著者に所属するものであり、必ずしも New Relic 株式会社の公式見解であるわけではありません。また、本ブログには、外部サイトにアクセスするリンクが含まれる場合があります。それらリンク先の内容について、New Relic がいかなる保証も提供することはありません。