New Relic Observability for Good customers are helping to create a better world. To help support you on your journey with the New Relic Platform, we provide technical assistance with Pro Bono support from our employees.
About NewRelic.org Pro Bono:
- You can apply for support 2-times a year.
- We’ll pair you with a team of employees to help with your New Relic technical challenges.
- 100% of nonprofits who have already participated say that they would recommend the program to others.
- For participating nonprofits, comfort-level using New Relic increased up to 50% in just two weeks.
- It’s free. We believe that the program is a key part of our commitment to give back and support you.
How do I get a team to support my technical needs?
Fill out the interest form to find out how to join the next project.
How does it work?
Observability for Good customers are invited to work with a team of technical Relics to help level up their New Relic knowledge and efficiency. We run two-week programs in the Spring and Fall.
We estimate that it should take about 8 hours of your time over the course of two weeks.
Fill out the form on this page and we’ll email you when applications open for our next round of projects.