C# performance monitoring
With our C# integration, you can find and address performance bottlenecks while operating in a live development environment. Monitor your app via our dashboard quickstarts and ensure you're delivering the best user experience.
Common C# performance errors
Here are the common C# performance errors that you can handle with New Relic integration:
Memory management: C# uses automatic memory management, which takes the burden of manual allocation from developers. However, C# can sometimes run into memory error thereby inhibiting its memory management performance. Our integration offers the best solution to fix that.
CPU usage: New Relic’s high CPU utilization alert is the key to monitoring CPU usage to prevent any potential error.
Garbage collection: Garbage Collector (GC) manages the allocation and release of memory for your application. When the memory is under distress, our C# integration will easily notify you via the memory usage alert.
High volume of requests: Getting a high volume of requests can affect your app’s response time and reduce user satisfaction. With Apdex score, you can track requests and measure user satisfaction.
JIT compiler: If JIT compiler fails to load, it may be due to an out-of-memory exception or internal limitation error. The pathway towards getting the insights you need is the New Relic C# integration.
C# monitoring use cases
- Focus on the issues that affect your critical business transactions.
- Resolve problems quickly.
- Gain knowledge on your system's behavior in advance.
- Learn the whole story of performance errors, from beginning to end.
- Use traces to connect latency issues to errors, getting you to the root cause as quickly as possible.
- See the filename and line number from the C# stack trace so you never have to guess. To reduce noise, logically filter and aggregate C# exceptions.
- Scalable error monitoring without affecting production flow.
- Maintain low latency with fast throughput.
- Get meaningful data about C# errors from your dashboard.
End-to-end visibility into your C# operations
Our C# dashboard translates your ingested data into a map that lets you trace business transactions across your C# stack. See your performance errors in context and prioritize your most critical operations.
What’s included in this quickstart?
New Relic's C# monitoring quickstart boasts instant full-stack observability out-of-the-box:
- Dashboards (Throughput, Error rate, Logs, Web transaction time, Apdex Score and more).
- Monitor scripts, functions, and web transactions.
- High-value alerts.
- Code-related insights about your application’s health and status.
- Proactive alerts that inform developers about the status of their applications.