New Relic, Inc., the software analytics company, today announced early bird pricing to attend FutureStack14, the company’s annual technology conference where attendees build and imagine the future of modern software. After a sell-out inaugural FutureStack13, New Relic is returning to San Francisco on Oct. 8 – 9 at the Fort Mason Center, a scenic and historic venue on the shores of the San Francisco Bay. This year FutureStack14 is taking a bigger stage and will host more than 1,000 data nerds for two full days of talks from leading developers, forward-thinkers and culture-changers. The challenge: to build, imagine and strengthen a culture of connections between people and their data.
The multi-track conference will be filled with keynotes and main track speakers hailing from leading companies at the forefront of software and innovation. Sessions will take a deep dive look into the future of modern software – Software Analytics, APM, Big Data and more – and uncover how attendees can (and are) using software and data to build a better world. FutureStack14 will also include “behind the curtain” and product sessions specifically designed for new and long-time New Relic users.
Call for proposals:
Developers, futurists, and technologists are encouraged to submit proposals for talks on building modern software and how data can be used to build better businesses – and a better world. Submissions for speaker opportunities are open online.
- When: October 8 – 9, 2014
- Where: Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- The Early Adopter tickets are available today for $299 here for a limited time only
- Alpha tickets at $499 (on sale May 23 at 12am PDT)
- Beta tickets at $599 (on sale June 30 at 12am PDT)
- Release tickets at $699 (on sale Sept. 1 at 12am PDT)
- For more conference details, check out our blog
- Visit futurestack.io and follow @newrelic on Twitter, or the #FS14 hashtag, for the most current conference and agenda updates
- Speaker submissions: the online form is available here
- Press passes: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship information: contact email@example.com