Why monitor your Adobe Commerce website?
Monitoring your Adobe Commerce powered website is essential for ensuring that the system is running smoothly and providing accurate data insights. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Improved performance: Monitoring can help you identify and fix performance bottlenecks, which can lead to a faster and more responsive shopping experience for your customers.
- Increased uptime: By monitoring your application, you can detect and resolve issues before they cause downtime. This can help you avoid lost sales and damage to your brand reputation.
- Enhanced security: Monitoring can help you identify and mitigate security threats, such as hacking attempts and data breaches. This can help protect your customers' data and your business's reputation.
- Better decision-making: Monitoring data can help you make better decisions about your business, such as how to allocate resources, optimize marketing campaigns, and improve the customer experience.
- Compliance with regulations: In some industries, such as healthcare and finance, there are strict regulations that businesses must comply with. Monitoring can help you ensure that your application is meeting these regulations.
Overall, monitoring your Adobe Commerce application can help you improve its performance, uptime, security, and decision-making capabilities. This can lead to a better shopping experience for your customers, increased sales, and a more secure and compliant business.
Comprehensive monitoring quickstart for Adobe Commerce
The New Relic Adobe Commerce monitoring quickstart will help businesses and system users track key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics in real time. This ensures that the system is performing optimally and helps identify potential issues before they become major problems.
Below are a few of the key features:
Monitoring revenue performance in real time can help ensure the accuracy and timeliness of sales data. Tracking revenue over time can identify trends and patterns, providing valuable insights for making informed decisions about marketing strategies and inventory management.
A business's revenue can be directly affected by downtime if customers are unable to purchase. Keeping track of downtime and lost revenue can help businesses quantify the impact of these issues.
Keep a close watch on order specifics, including total orders, average order value, and most recent orders, to gain valuable insights into your customers' purchasing patterns.
Analyzing customer details, such as new vs. returning customers and assessing cart abandonment rates, can provide businesses with a deeper understanding of their specific target audience.
By analyzing the bottom of the funnel, businesses can identify the points in the customer journey where they are losing potential customers and make changes to improve the user experience and drive conversions.
You'll have full-stack observability of your Adobe Commerce app out-of-the-box:
- Alerts (Downtime (%), HTTP Errors and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP))
- Dashboards (Executive summary, Customers, Orders, Funnel and more)
- Keep an eye on the performance and reliability of your Adobe Commerce site
- Keep track of your transactions and bottom of the funnel on a desktop or mobile device