The world continues to take unprecedented measures designed to “flatten the curve” of new cases of COVID-19. At the same time, many of you are actually seeing a very different curve, or spikes, in traffic—which is putting new stresses on your systems and your people. And, as we increasingly see isolation policies implemented around the globe, your software and systems will be burdened like never before. The stakes couldn’t be higher.
Many of you are helping your customers purchase groceries, educate and connect homebound children through distance learning, collaborate with coworkers over video conferencing apps, and escape it all by watching video streaming services.
I salute you—the engineers, the developers, operations, and SREs—who are working tirelessly behind the scenes to keep these services running smoothly. Many of you are also doing these jobs while working from home, often with the added challenge of managing homebound children and new remote-work setups. You are the unsung heroes keeping our digital economy moving.
Whatever industry you’re in, if you run software, New Relic is here to support you. We want to partner with you in building a strategy for managing the day-to-day operations of your business in this changing time.
And we are taking measures to ensure you can continue to count on our platform to manage your digital performance:
- We’ve enacted our business continuity plan to ensure our teams and platform are prepared and ready to help you scale to your biggest day.
- If there are any upcoming events or surges we need to be aware of or proactively monitor, please let your New Relic team know and we will support you. If you are pulling together a virtual war room, our Expert Services Team is available to help.
- We hosted a webinar on creating and enacting a plan for your vital business functions. Check it out to hear from our Expert Services team on how to make sure your customers can rely on your core software functions, even during massive traffic surges and uncertain volatility.
- We’re expanding our Nonprofit Customer Donation Program to provide free access to the entire New Relic One platform, for 90 days, to any new customer organization—nonprofits and beyond—engaged in COVID-19 relief efforts with a specific public benefit. Learn more details here.
- If you are new to New Relic and need help getting up to speed on our observability platform, we invite you to connect with our community via the New Relic Explorers Hub. Here you can find New Relic University content, product documentation, and help from the New Relic team.
New Relic as a company is also fully committed to doing our part in flattening the curve. We have instituted work-from-home policies across our global offices to minimize the spread to our communities. Rest assured that our teams have business continuity policies and procedures in place to ensure we can continue to deliver while working remotely.
On behalf of all New Relic employees, we are committed to keeping your teams, your systems, and your digital business up and running throughout this crisis. And we are proud to play an important role in helping you meet your customers’ demands.
We value your feedback and suggestions on ways in which we can serve you better. Please reach out anytime via https://support.newrelic.com.
Las opiniones expresadas en este blog son las del autor y no reflejan necesariamente las opiniones de New Relic. Todas las soluciones ofrecidas por el autor son específicas del entorno y no forman parte de las soluciones comerciales o el soporte ofrecido por New Relic. Únase a nosotros exclusivamente en Explorers Hub ( discus.newrelic.com ) para preguntas y asistencia relacionada con esta publicación de blog. Este blog puede contener enlaces a contenido de sitios de terceros. Al proporcionar dichos enlaces, New Relic no adopta, garantiza, aprueba ni respalda la información, las vistas o los productos disponibles en dichos sitios.