NEW RELIC SOFTWARE ANALYTICS – BUSINESS INSIGHTS
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Business Insights Package:
a) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable and at the Customer's direction:
1. Business Metrics Discovery
1.1. Provided that Customer provides reasonable access to its business stakeholders, New Relic will conduct a discovery session for up to two (2) business days, with Customer’s business stakeholders (the “Discovery Session”) to:
1.1.1. determine the Customer’s goals for use of the New Relic Insights Product, and dashboarding needs; and
1.1.2. identify up to ten (10) Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) that Customer may wish to retain to meet the business requirements of Customer.
2. Custom Attribute Implementation Assistance
2.1. New Relic will assist Customer users to instrument up to fifteen (15) KPIs from two (2) applications to New Relic Insights.
3. Dashboard Assistance
3.1. Based upon the dashboarding needs identified in the Discovery Session, New Relic will assist Customer to build up to three (3) custom dashboards with up to seven (7) widgets each for Customer’s use within New Relic Insights.
4. Knowledge Transfer and Best Practices
4.1. New Relic will provide Customer with up to two (2) business days of knowledge transfer and best practices focused on the New Relic Insights product. The training will focus on New Relic Insights concepts, NRQL queries, and building dashboards and data applications.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. This package includes support for the solution offering provided pursuant to this schedule (if applicable) at no additional charge; such support will lapse at the earlier of: (A) one (1) year from the end date of the solution offering engagement, or (B) the date that Customer no longer has a paid subscription term to New Relic’s products. This support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.