You can edit this quickstart to add helpful components. View the repository and open a pull request.
BizTalk360 is a one-stop tool for administration, monitoring and application performance management (APM) of BizTalk environments.
To be able to use the integration with New Relic from BizTalk360, you must have :
- New Relic License to be configured in BizTalk360 Application. Download the latest version of BizTalk360 from here
- BizTalk360 Platinum license .
- You must be a Super User in your BizTalk360 application to configure the New Relic environment in BizTalk360
Below are some of the important performance metrics you can see in your Newrelic dashboard.
BizTalk and SQL Server Health
- CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Disk Free Space
- Average Disk Queue Length
- Network Performance
- Host Instance performance by CPU
- Host Instance Performance by Memory
- CPU Consuming Host Instances
- Top 10 Memory Consuming Host Instances
BizTalk Messaging Performance
- BizTalk Host Performance
- Documents Receive/Second
- Documents Processed/Second
- Inbound Latency (Sec)
- Outbound Latency (Sec)
- Outbound Adapter Latency (Sec)
- Message delivery Throttling State
- Message Publishing Throttling State
- Message Delivery Outgoing Rate
- Message Delivery Incoming Rate
- Active Instance Count