New Relic Logs Summary quickstart contains 1 dashboard. These interactive visualizations let you easily explore your data, understand context, and resolve problems faster.
New Relic Logs Summary
New Relic Logs Summary observability quickstart contains 1 alert. These alerts detect changes in key performance metrics. Integrate these alerts with your favorite tools (like Slack, PagerDuty, etc.) and New Relic will let you know when something needs your attention.
Logging NrIntegration Errors
This alert is triggered when the number of Logging NrIntegrationErrors exceeds 0.
New Relic Logs Summary observability quickstart contains 1 documentation reference. This is how you'll get your data into New Relic.
This quickstart contains the following:
A Log Summary Dashboard that includes tabs for:
- Estimates on overall ingestion by partition, along with ingest estimates based on various attributes for log type, source, etc.
- Breakdown of logs by well known attributes such as logtype, filePath, level, etc.
- APM Log details (logs received by our APM agents)
- Logging related NRIntegration errors
A pre-built alert for Logging NrIntegration Errors
- An alert that fires when a Logging NrIntegration error is detected in a 5m window.
- Modify the threshold based on your environment / preferences.