We're thrilled to be recognized by GigaOm as the leading innovative platform among 21 solution providers in the 2023 GigaOm Radar for Cloud Observability Solutions.
Download the 2023 GigaOm Cloud Observability Report.
GigaOm’s evaluation criteria and metrics spanned the full breadth, from technology to market success, including key product capabilities, product roadmap, strength of ecosystem, and execution.
"The ability to innovate and deliver solutions that cater to customer needs will be crucial to remain competitive,” said GigaOm Principal Analyst Ron Williams. "New Relic currently holds a leading position in innovation and offers robust features such as real-time data monitoring, exceptional dashboards that aid users in tracking resource performance, and dominance in critical areas such as user interaction performance monitoring.”
Embarking on a bold journey
From our beginnings in 2008, we've been unwavering in our commitment to engineers in finding innovative solutions that solve the data challenge. Three years ago, we realized that the market was shifting, and we made the bold decision to completely rebuild our technology and business, to stay ahead of the curve.
We rearchitected our solution to build the industry’s only all-in-one observability platform, with a unified data platform, 30+ integrated capabilities and a single platform-usage pricing model.
Today, we're years ahead of vendors who offer disjointed tools and multiple pricing models and SKUs, with a limited ability to truly correlate disparate data across the tech stack and resolve issues.
GigaOm recognizes the value
Our leadership position in innovation reflects our ability to understand the future of the market and solve for customer needs.
Here are some of the highlights on the value New Relic delivers to customers, noted by GigaOm within the report:
- Full lifecycle observability: Full-stack visibility from the client side (mobile, browser) to back-end services, to databases, infrastructure, and networks, with the ability to view traces and logs in context.
- Pricing: Single platform packaged and priced as an all-in-one solution, allowing any user with a full license access to the full platform.
- Hyperscale data cloud platform: Unified telemetry platform supports high-cardinality data from a range of sources including New Relic agents, open source solutions, and proprietary data sources spanning MELT.
- Insights: Automap capabilities visualize dependencies. Java profiler enables troubleshooting cluster behavior to diagnose and improve performance bottlenecks.
- User experience monitoring: Browser and real-user monitoring for front-end app performance. Different types of synthetic monitors for broken-links, certificate-checks, API tests and more.
- Dashboards and reporting: Live dashboards show telemetry in real-time or capture a specific moment in time. Users can import, query, and create custom dashboards and reports on all their telemetry data.
- Security monitoring: Security is an outstanding area for New Relic with vulnerability manager, a new feature with the ability to connect to NIST when needed.
Engineering teams choose New Relic
Looking back over the years, we can say that the hard work has paid off.
We're especially proud of the tens of thousands of engaged engineers who have chosen New Relic as their go-to observability platform. It's a testament to the trust they've placed in us to help them manage the complexity of cloud migration, digital transformation, and technical challenges.
Our stock has outperformed all of our competitors, and we've beaten the high end of our guidance for revenue and profitability.
Last quarter alone, we brought in $240M in revenue, an 18% YoY increase. We've added more than 800 new paid platform customers, which puts us significantly ahead of our competitors.
Innovating for engineering
Our plans for the future are rooted in engineering teams’ needs. We know that they're facing complex challenges, and we're committed to helping them navigate this new landscape. Our offerings represent a big step forward, and they build on our longstanding reputation for being years ahead of the industry.
We're truly humbled by our success, and we owe it all to our customers. The GigaOm Cloud Observability Radar is a reflection of the hard work we've put in to keep engineers at the center of everything we do. We're grateful for the trust of the engineering community and look forward to continuing to serve them in the years to come.
이 블로그에 표현된 견해는 저자의 견해이며 반드시 New Relic의 견해를 반영하는 것은 아닙니다. 저자가 제공하는 모든 솔루션은 환경에 따라 다르며 New Relic에서 제공하는 상용 솔루션이나 지원의 일부가 아닙니다. 이 블로그 게시물과 관련된 질문 및 지원이 필요한 경우 Explorers Hub(discuss.newrelic.com)에서만 참여하십시오. 이 블로그에는 타사 사이트의 콘텐츠에 대한 링크가 포함될 수 있습니다. 이러한 링크를 제공함으로써 New Relic은 해당 사이트에서 사용할 수 있는 정보, 보기 또는 제품을 채택, 보증, 승인 또는 보증하지 않습니다.