Pinpoint and solve Ruby application performance issues down to the line of code. New Relic is the only tool you’ll need to see everything in your Ruby application—from the end user experience to server monitoring. Trace slow database queries, 3rd party APIs and web services, caching layers, background jobs, and more. Ruby monitoring has never been easier.
View Installation Instructions
Troubleshoot your app with Ruby monitoring
Use the Application Overview Dashboard for general information about your app and then drill down to geographical information, web transactions and errors. In one place, you can easily see:
- Response time
- Apdex score
- Throughput (requests per minute)
- Web transactions
- Error rate
- Recent events
- Server information
Find Ruby Errors Fast
Whether your app is in a dedicated data center, a public cloud or a hybrid cloud, New Relic works just the same. You’ll see page load times for real users by browser and geography. Easily see the top five web transactions, their average response times and throughput, with links to transaction traces.
- Trace distributed applications with Cross Application Tracing and our App Map dashboard.
- Get critical information on NoSQL data stores and SQL databases
- Monitor background jobs and web transactions
- Create your own custom metrics, such as order value, login attempts, signups and registrations, and then create custom dashboards on those metrics.
- Get alerted to application errors and exceptions - fix problems before they affect users.
Gain Visibility into Performance Levels
Monitor every detail of your app, from the end user experience through your servers and down to the line of code with a single tool. Identify misconfigurations and potential bottlenecks. Give your entire team access to the New Relic dashboard so they can drill down into detailed information about web transactions, including key transactions, browser traces and transaction traces.
Why New Relic?
New Relic is the only SaaS Ruby application monitoring tool that monitors the entire app. With a single product and a single UI, New Relic lets you see the whole stack, front and back, in a real-time performance dashboard you can access anytime, anywhere.
Support for Every Major Language and Platform
We support all the major frameworks right out of the box, including: