The New Relic One Observability Platform is designed for today’s software teams to monitor the health of their stack, quickly troubleshoot issues, and share key metrics with a broader team of stakeholders.
In this highly practical, lab-focused workshop, you’ll learn:
- How New Relic APM ensures the health of your backend services and APIs.
- How New Relic Infrastructure is used to monitor and manage your underlying infrastructure.
- How New Relic Browser gives you the understanding to optimize your website experience.
- How New Relic Synthetics verifies your site and APIs are available and functional.
- How New Relic Insights & Dashboards builds custom visualizations around all this data—and links performance metrics to business KPIs.
This hands-on workshop will be delivered virtually with four 90 minute sessions over two days. As these sessions are interactive and highly practical, the number of attendees is strictly limited, so register now.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to monitor, optimise performance, and manage their applications and infrastructure with New Relic.
Those who enjoy learning in an instructor-led environment with hands-on activities, interactive discussions and an engaging group dynamic.
Get these sessions on your calendar, seats are limited and due to the high interactivity these sessions won't be recorded.