EXPERT SERVICES – TOOLS CONSOLIDATION - D
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Tools Consolidation APM and Infrastructure Package:
a) Environment Assessment Report
A New Relic Solution Architect will spend up to two (2) business days with the Customer to provide an environment assessment report which shall include (as applicable) details on applications, servers or instances on which New Relic APM and Infrastructure will be installed. The report may also outline key migration use cases, list Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) identified (after discussion with Customer), and a tools consolidation plan.
b) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable and at Customer’s direction:
1. Assist Customer with creation of one (1) service map that provides a visual representation of application architecture (as applicable);
2. Assist Customer with removal of current server monitoring tools and integrations for up to 1000 servers;
3. Assist Customer with the creation of up to two (2) automation scripts to support the automated deployment of 1000 agents (as applicable);
4. Assist Customer with deployment and configuration of New Relic Integrations for StatsD (as applicable);
5. Assist Customer with applying and refining tagging (as applicable);
6. Provide training and best practices focused on product education, and on specific Customer needs around performing root cause analysis;
7. Assist Customer with identifying up to fifteen (15) KPIs for dashboard creation;
8 . Assist Customer with adding custom instrumentation (to be scoped in a project plan) for up to one (1) external applications to New Relic APM (“Custom Instrumentation”). Custom Instrumentation may be used to enhance or deepen the Customer’s visibility into third party frameworks, packages, or Customer’s code. New Relic may offer a variety of approaches or methods to allow for Customer to apply such instrumentation to the New Relic Products, but New Relic will only assist Customer with implementation through one (1) such method; applicable approaches or methods will vary depending upon Customer’s IT environment. New Relic will assist Customer to: define scope, gather requirements, develop the Custom Instrumentation by providing guidance and suggestions, and test. New Relic Support of the Custom Instrumentation elapses the earlier of: (i) any Customer modification of the Custom Instrumentation; (ii) one (1) year from the date of deployment of its deployment; provided, that a paid Commitment Term for the New Relic Products is currently in effect; or (iii) any termination of a paid Commitment Term for the New Relic Products.
9. Assist Customer with identifying key New Relic Infrastructure integrations (“Infrastructure Integration”) to address monitoring gaps. Development of up to one (1) Infrastructure Integrations (to be scoped in a subsequently prepared project plan) that are designed to leverage New Relic Infrastructure, which may include scoping, requirement gathering, development, testing and deployment of the Infrastructure Integrations. New Relic will provide Customer with support for the Infrastructure Integrations for the earlier of: (a) a one (1) year period from the date of deployment; provided that a paid Commitment Term for the New Relic Products is currently in effect; or (b) any termination of a paid Commitment Term for the New Relic Products.
10. Assist Customer with configuration of up to two (2) New Relic alert policies, with a maximum of five (5) alert conditions per policy (if applicable);
11. Assist Customer to automate distribution of up to 1000 New Relic APM or Infrastructure software agents (as applicable). This includes configuration assistance with New Relic APM and Infrastructure software agents for optimal performance and functionality; and
12. New Relic will provide a report that outlines the application baseline comparison before and after the tools consolidation.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. Support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.