Better mobile application performance.
Mobile apps have the power to bring customer satisfaction and a competitive advantage to all modern businesses. With a massive end user shift towards mobile, delivering phenomenal mobile-first experiences are critical to establishing this advantage and differentiating your place in the market. To get five-star ratings and rave reviews, you will need more than a simple feedback loop of product/user input and user testing—you need a full-fledged mobile application performance monitoring (m-APM) solution.
- Be proactive with end-to-end full stack visibility.
- A centralized solution bringing your entire team insight all the way from the device to backend services and infrastructure.
- Significantly reduce resolution times by tracing user interactions down to the line of code.
- Real-time visibility into end-user experience.
See the whole picture with New Relic.
The right level of visibility is key to solving critical problems quickly, and proactively keeping hard-to-please end users happy. With New Relic, application teams, developers, IT operations, and business stakeholders can monitor mobile app performance from end-to-end in real time.
Our solution was built to address the needs of today’s mobile apps, which operate in highly complex ecosystems, where multiple external factors influence performance.
You can monitor performance across:
- Backend and third-party web services
- Device Type
- Operating system
- App Version