New Relic’s exclusive survey of more than 500 large and small enterprises in the U.S. and Europe reveals that simply “lifting and shifting” a few applications to the hybrid cloud is simply not enough to fully capture the cloud computing’s transformative benefits. In fact, the key ingredients for cloud success are a heavy focus on leveraging the dynamic capabilities of the cloud combined with cultural transformation through a full-bore DevOps implementation.
Check out the full survey results to learn:
· The three distinct phases of cloud adoption
· Why the hybrid cloud may not be a long-term solution
· The increasing push towards multi-cloud implementations
· How DevOps and the dynamic cloud create powerful synergies
· Why half-hearted DevOps efforts may actually prove counter-productive
· The critical importance of performance monitoring to achieving success in the dynamic cloud