The Open Banking Standard puts technology at the centre of your relationship with your customers. But too many financial services organizations see PSD2 and other new regulatory standards as a burden. In fact, Open Banking can help you unlock new opportunities, transform legacy systems, and create innovative new products—and the banks that seize this opportunity the fastest and leverage the new technical ecosystem of APIs will thrive.
- Reliably transform and scale complex technology stacks and deliver new APIs to market
- Ensure the availability, functionality, and speed of new systems as well as third-party services
- Accelerate your software development processes and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Unlock the capabilities of a modern software architecture, including microservices, APIs, and containers
- Connect the performance of your technology to your banking organization’s bottom line