Join us for our personalised multi-session workshop. Sessions will run weekly on a Thursday for seven weeks, where we will teach you all about the New Relic platform and still give you plenty of labs to work on.
The New Relic Observability Platform is designed to help today’s software teams gain unprecedented visibility into the health of their entire technology stack, quickly troubleshoot any issues, and share key metrics of their digital business with a broader team of stakeholders.
This is a highly practical, lab-focused workshop, where you’ll learn all about optimizing your environment.
We will teach you all about:
- The new Telemetry Data Platform and open source integrations
- Full Stack Observability, with a single UI for all telemetry including logging and tracing
- AIOps and how it can reduce Alert fatigue but improve your visibility
- How New Relic Dashboards can be used to build custom visualizations around all this data, and link performance metrics to business KPI
Who should attend:
- This course is designed for anyone who wants better visibility across their full stack of services, optimize application performance, reduce application errors, and reduce MTTR.
- This course will suit those who enjoy learning in an instructor-led virtual environment with hands-on activities, interactive discussions and an engaging group environment.
REGISTER FOR THIS TRAINING