Audience: Customers with some experience using New Relic APM, who want to take it to the next level. It’s easy to get started with New Relic APM: Simply add the agent to your application and set a couple of configuration settings, and in just a few minutes you get a wealth of performance data. But there are a number of less-used features that can make New Relic even more powerful.
- Use advanced charting options, like percentile and histogram charts
- Configure custom dashboards
- Use advanced sharing options, like embedded charts and permalinks
- Using labeling to more easily manage a large number of applications and/or AWS hosted applications
- Accessing the API - deeper dive into the use of API to automate New Relic
- Using the entire New Relic product family for better performance visibility
- Set up alert policies in APM