Registration is now full.
Join us for a FREE 2-day Virtual NRU Workshop: Deliver More Perfect Software with the New Relic Observability Platform.
The Two Day Virtual NRU Workshop on the New Relic One Platform is designed to help today’s software teams monitor the health of their technology stack, quickly troubleshoot any issues, and share key metrics of their digital business with a broader team of stakeholders.
This is a highly practical, lab-focused workshop, where you’ll learn how:
New Relic APM can help you ensure the health of your backend services and APIs
New Relic Infrastructure can help monitor and manage your underlying infrastructure
New Relic Browser can help you understand and optimize your website experience
New Relic Synthetics can verify your site and APIs are available and functional
New Relic Insights & Dashboards can be used to build custom visualizations around all this data, and link performance metrics to business KPI
Date: Wednesday, July 22nd and Thursday, July 23rd
- Morning Sessions - 9am to 10:30am PST/Noon to 1:30pm EST
- Afternoon Sessions - 12pm to 1:30pm PST/3pm to 4:30pm EST
Daily Agenda: This hands-on workshop will be delivered virtually with four 90 minute sessions over two days.
- Day 1, Morning Session 9am PST/12:00pm EST - Title: Observability for DevOps Part 1 (APM)
- Day 1, Afternoon Session 12pm PST/3:00pm EST - Title: Observability for DevOps Part 2 (Infra and Alerts)
- Day 2, Morning Session 9am PST/12:00pm EST - Title: Front End Observability (Browser and Synthetics)
- Day 2, Afternoon Session 12pm PST/3:00pm EST - Title: New Relic Dashboards
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to monitor, optimize performance, and manage their applications and infrastructure with New Relic.
Those who enjoy learning in an instructor-led environment with hands-on activities, interactive discussions and an engaging group dynamic.
Get these sessions on your calendar, seats are limited and due to the high interactivity these sessions will not be recorded. As these sessions are interactive and highly practical, the number of attendees is limited, so register today!