Join the New Relic Team along with experts/peers from Northwestern Mutual and Direct Supply for the first Upper Midwest Community Event. This virtual event will be on Tuesday, June 30th at 3:00pm-4:00pm CST.
Hear real-world stories about using New Relic to be more efficient, create value for the company, and deliver better experiences for customers—both internally and externally.
It’s the perfect chance to get best practices for New Relic that you can use to improve your own systems.
Dana Hart, Sr. Director of Engineering, shares how Northwestern Mutual:
- Programmatically captures custom attribute data, API integrations, and custom events
- Leverages New Relic Insights queries of captured data to have a deeper understanding of what users are experiencing
- Builds reusable middleware and reusable configuration modules
Mike Zimmermann, Staff Site Reliability Engineer, will share the Direct Supply story and how they have:
- Evolved from instrumenting front end applications, to full stack monitoring
- Transformed their digital customer experience
- Overall improved process including faster MTTD/MTTR
- Built process that take advantage of New Relic to accelerate innovation
They will be joined by Paul Trebe, Sr. Director, Sales and Heiko Leibenath, Solutions Consultant Manager, from New Relic to answer questions from the audience, share success stories, and build our community.
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) soon!
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR