We are delighted to invite you to our latest Tech Talk webinar for all Tech Nerds at BOSCH.
The Tech Talk is tailored to New Relic practitioners and also those who want to stay up-to-date with the latest cool observability trends, get best practices from Bosch's own and our experts and learn more about available Technology from New Relic to observe your IT Quality.
When: 16th September 2020 @ 10 am - 11:30 am (CEST) / 1:30 - 3 pm (IST)
Format: Virtual Event via GoToWebinar
Just register via the form on the right and we will send you the meeting details.
- Team Introduction
- Bosch’s own Johannes Ruopp - Software Developer from the Connected Mobility Solutions Team introduces how he is ingesting IoT Data into New Relic and analyses it with the Dashboards and NerdPacks.
- New Relic’s own Craig Shanks will show the log analytic capabilities in New Relic. We picked this topic as a result of the Survey that we sent after the last Tech Talk
- Harry Kimpel will talk you through recent product events (What is new and what are we working on)
- How you can request support for your projects.
- Question and feedback time
You have another hot topic you would like to learn more about?
We want to hear about it! Just drop a note to your New Relic Account Team (email@example.com) and we will cover it in one of our Tech Talks.
Who should attend:
- All practitioners using New Relic to monitor and improve performance of their application, all Nerds who are interested in being informed about observability, data driven decision making and services including integration with logging to improve troubleshooting and reduce MTTR
- Those who enjoy trying out new features and learn new things