Scalable. Flexible. Agile. That’s what you expect from your AWS services, so shouldn’t your infrastructure monitoring solution just as great? New Relic Infrastructure can give you an accurate, real-time view of your EC2 instances and other AWS services like CloudFront, DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, ElastiCache, ELB, IAM, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, and VPC. Leverage the AWS tags and metadata you already know and use, and dissect your data using any key AWS attribute—role, tier, AZ, datacenter, or any custom EC2 tag.
- Native support for AWS tags and metadata
- Slice and dice hosts by any key AWS attribute to build dashboards and alerting by role, tier, AZ or datacenter, or any other EC2 tag
- Auto cleanup of hosts to ensure you’re only looking at active instances
- Understanding utilization and optimizing your EC2 ecosystem by identifying over or under-provisioned areas
- Monitoring for 12+ key AWS-provided services like CloudFront, DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, ElastiCache, ELB, IAM, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, and VPC