Join us for this exclusive 90-minute introduction to the fundamentals of New Relic One Programmability. This training will introduce you to the key concepts and walk you through developing New Relic Applications.
The training is based on the self-paced material freely available on New Relic GitHub and delivered by a New Relic facilitator who will guide you through the introduction of the first 3 of the 10 labs available. This session allows for active questions and answers and facilitated troubleshooting when code or environments act unpredictably.
Permissions to install
A text editor or IDE of your choice (we will be using VS Code)
Nerdpack manager role to deploy
Technical exercises include exposure to the following technical topics:
- Installing the New Relic command-line interface (CLI) on local workstation
- Setting New Relic API developer access credentials
- Accessing GitHub repositories and cloning existing NR1 applications
- Executing New Relic CLI commands
- Making GraphQL and Web Service requests