Today every company is a software company. This means the responsibility and involvement in software success extends beyond IT to marketing, sales, and other non-IT functions. Proactive software management is therefore essential to business success. Software management is no longer just about ensuring an application performs technically, it's also making sure that it meets usability expectations, engages users properly, and ultimately enriches the brand. In order to do this, a business-centric software measurement and optimization strategy is essential.
Join us and John Rakowski, Forrester Analyst & Advisor, for this webinar on:
- The digital imperative: why software is vital to your firm's success
- The challenges of safeguarding and optimizing software strategy
- A blueprint for successful software measurement and optimization
- The role of software analytics
- What types of software metrics key business roles desire