Our APM solution provides deep visibility for developers and operations professionals to build, deploy and maintain great modern software applications. Using New Relic Insights on top of APM, we can also help engineering and operations leaders make critical decisions on prioritising development efforts, increasing efficiency of application support and further improving the user experience for key customers.
In this webinar we will explain how companies have enriched their application data with information about their customers, products and business for an entirely new view on the impact their software is having on their bottom line.
Audience: New Relic customers who are new to APM + Insights or are curious about what APM + Insights can do for them.
Learn about using APM + New Relic Insights to tackle tough questions like:
- What is the performance like for our top revenue generating customers?
- How many people were impacted by our recent downtime?
- Which browsers and versions do I need to support our paid customers?
- What is the difference in front- and backend performance based on geography?
- What was the series of transactions that lead a user to an error?
Stay for the LIVE Q&A to get all your questions about advanced performance analytics for DevOps answered.