SAN FRANCISCO — Sept. 23, 2013 — New Relic, Inc., the software analytics company, today announced the schedule for FutureStack13, the company’s first-ever technology conference, taking place Oct. 24-25 in San Francisco. The two-day event is jam-packed with talks from industry-leading technologists and creatives from the likes of Airbnb, GE, Microsoft, Rackspace, Twitter and more, speaking on the future of modern software. Tickets are on sale today for $500 and will increase to $600 on Oct.11 (at 8:00 a.m. PDT). To purchase a ticket to the future, visit: www.futurestack.io
Broken into three tracks, the conference will facilitate thought-provoking conversations for developers, technologists, and more on the advancement of software innovation. The tracks focus on:
- New Relic - features and insights into New Relic products directly from New Relic engineers
- Special Guests - perspectives from the industry's leading thinkers answering the question "How do we build Modern Software?"
- Partners - developer-centric sessions capturing the possibilities of the technology ecosystem
Each session and keynote will explore how technology will advance in the years to come. New Relic’s founder and CEO, Lew Cirne, will open the conference each day with his anticipated “State of the Future” sessions. Additional talks and sessions include:
- “Continuum Between SaaS and PaaS: Finding the Sweet Spot,” Ryan Boyd, head of developer relations at Google
- “An Operating System for the Data Center Computer,” Ben Hindman, staff systems engineer at Twitter
- “Immutability and Continuous Delivery – Friends or Foes?” Roland Tritsch, VP of infrastructure engineering at Gilt Groupe
- “Monitoring Applications in Cloud Foundry,” Scott Frederick, community engineering lead at Pivotal
For a full schedule and talk abstracts, visit www.futurestack.io/schedule .
- When: October 24 – 25, 2013
- Where: Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St.
- Registration: www.futurestack.io
- For sponsorship information, visit our sponsor page or contact us at email@example.com
- For press passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For conference updates, visit www.futurestack.io and follow @newrelic and the #FS13 hashtag on Twitter
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based observability platform built to help customers create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic to make the world’s software run at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
New Relic, Inc.
PR@newrelic.com Investor Contact
New Relic, Inc.