SAN FRANCISCO — August 25, 2015 — Software analytics company New Relic, Inc. (NYSE:NEWR) announced today Ladbrokes Australia, one of Australia’s largest gaming companies, has selected the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud to achieve greater visibility into their business through their software. By deploying New Relic’s integrated suite of solutions throughout their application infrastructure, Ladbrokes Australia is proactively monitoring their application performance and customer experience to quickly address issues and make data-driven business decisions.
In the high stakes, competitive gaming market, Ladbrokes Australia’s digital experience is critical, both on the web and mobile. On the weekend during a busy sporting calendar, Ladbrokes Australia can experience weekend traffic spikes of as much as 100 times their weekday traffic. To ensure customers do not experience issues and to identify new opportunities, Ladbrokes Australia is utilizing the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud for:
● Infrastructure optimization: Ladbrokes Australia utilizes New Relic APM to quickly identify and resolve any application bottlenecks in their customer facing platforms. New Relic APM also allows Ladbrokes Australia to compare application performance after a deployment to ensure that expected performance improvements are achieved.
● Transaction speed: With New Relic Synthetics, Ladbrokes Australia continually checks that critical business transactions are being completed in a timely fashion and receives alerts so they can quickly identify and address any slowdowns.
● Web Performance: The front-end team monitors the web app with New Relic Browser to understand performance by region, and if necessary, utilize the session traces to improve browser performance and responsiveness.
● Mobile Performance: By monitoring their iOS and Android apps with New Relic Mobile, the Ladbrokes Australia mobile team is able to quickly identify and resolve any application bottlenecks as well as receive detailed breakdowns of any crashes regardless of the cause.
● Drive Business Value: By taking the data from their application performance and customer experience, Ladbrokes Australia is able to understand user behavior and opportunities to improve their infrastructure through visibility from New Relic Insights.
“We connect with our customers through software, with our web and mobile apps, and the ability to deliver an engaging, always-on experience is critical for our business,” said Gary Shannon, Chief Technology Officer at Ladbrokes Australia. “New Relic is not only critical for us to ensure we’re reacting to issues with our infrastructure or front-end user experience, but also to give us insights into new opportunities to improve the business.”
“Ladbrokes Australia is an example of how established global companies are successfully making the transition to become software businesses to meet the expectations of digital consumers,” said Hilarie Koplow-McAdams, Chief Revenue Officer at New Relic. “Software analytics are not just about managing your applications; progressive companies like Ladbrokes Australia are leveraging the data from their apps to drive business success.”
About New Relic Software Analytics Cloud
The New Relic Software Analytics Cloud is a market-leading multi-tenant SaaS software analytics solution built for modern architectures. New Relic's integrated products (APM, Browser, Insights, Mobile, Plugins, Servers, and Synthetics) are designed to allow developers and IT operations to manage the performance of their applications and create new digital customer experiences. New Relic's cloud-based monitoring can help companies make better, data-driven decisions using real-time data from production software.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to the market shift towards the use of software, software analytics, and data obtained therefrom, as well as the benefits of utilizing software analytics and data and, in particular, the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic’s financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic’s most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.” Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.