Discover the Future of Software at World’s Largest Gathering of Data Nerds
SAN FRANCISCO — August 25, 2015 — Software analytics company New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) announced FutureStack15, the company’s annual technology event and user conference. Taking place at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, from Nov. 11-13, the conference will bring together innovators who are helping redefine the world of software and transform their companies into data-driven businesses.
"I believe software is the most incredible creative medium of our time; and perhaps all time. Companies across every industry are harnessing the power of modern software to drive their business," said Lew Cirne, CEO and founder, New Relic. "FutureStack brings together brilliant people and companies who are changing the world through software."
FutureStack15 is designed for developers, technologists, thought leaders and futurists from around the globe to come together and experience the discussion, debate, and disruption happening today in a world driven and powered by software. These three days will be dedicated to examining the ever-changing nature of modern software and the future of the technology stack.
The conference will feature world-class speakers, including some of the biggest names in the industry discussing how to make better software, make better business decisions, and make a better world.
● New Relic - Lew Cirne, CEO and Founder
● FlightStats - Chad Berkley, Chief Technology Officer
● News Corp - Paul Cheesbrough, Chief Technology Officer
● Tableau - Eric Peterson, Manager, Marketing Systems Engineering
● Target - Maria Brinas-Dobrowski, Technical Architect Consultant
● Time, Inc. - Colin Bodell, Executive VP and CTO
● Zillow Group - Dave Rochwerger, Director, Engineering, Agent Platform Products
● New Relic - Patrick Lightbody, Group VP, Product Management
The multi-track event is designed to bring together over 1,200 techie minds to explore the innovations happening in software today and learn about the possibilities for tomorrow.
● Track 1: What is the Future Stack? – How your stack architecture shapes your customer experiences. From config automation to single-page application frameworks, what tools do you need to stay ahead?
● Track 2: How to Create and Run the Future Stack – What do organizations need to know about running modern software? How do you handle application performance in a containerized world. What microservices can mean for your success today and tomorrow.
● Track 3: The Future Stack and New Relic – How New Relic can help you build and run amazing software. Tales from the front-end: New Relic and your customer experience. Developer deep-dive: tricks from application performance rockstars.
In addition to presentations, FutureStack15 will offer attendees various opportunities to dig deep on technology and, frankly, get nerdy.
● New Relic APM Bootcamp (Nov. 11) – Featuring demos, lectures, and hands-on lab experiences. Participation is free with FutureStack15 registration and is now open (space is limited; first-come, first-served): visit http://futurestack.io
● FS15 Hacker Lounge and Track (i.e., Track 4) – Informal crowd-sourced talks from our attendees and our global user groups! Registered attendees can stop by and hang out with New Relic Community Managers and Developer Advocates.
● When: Nov. 11-13, 2015
● Where: The Fairmont San Francisco
● Registration: visit http://futurestack.io
○ Early bird tickets are now available for $895 through Aug. 31 (price goes up to $1295 on Sept. 1)
● Further conference details on the New Relic blog here
● Ongoing agenda updates on http://futurestack.io, and on Twitter at @newrelic and hashtag #FS15
● Speaker information on the FS15 speaker page here (submission deadline is Sept. 3)
● Sponsorship information on the FS15 sponsor page here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● Discounted hotel rate at The Fairmont San Francisco. Details here
● Highlights from last year’s FutureStack14 event here
All events, dates, prices, topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic’s FutureStack15 event, including speaker and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.