SAN FRANCISCO and DUBLIN, IRELAND – Feb. 21, 2014 - Software analytics company New Relic today announced the opening of its first international office, located in Dublin, Ireland, showing its commitment to better serve New Relic’s customers in its Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region and around the world. Currently nearly 30 percent of New Relic’s 80,000 active customer accounts are international. Although New Relic didn’t have a physical presence in EMEA last year, the total number of customers in EMEA grew 158 percent in 2013. In the next 18 months, New Relic plans to hire approximately 50 new positions in Dublin, mostly sales and customer advocate positions, with plans to increase staff in keeping with the company’s continued fast growth.
“New Relic is passionate about providing an awesome customer experience,” said Chris Cook, president and chief operating officer of New Relic. “The New Relic team is highly regarded around the world as technically savvy and incredibly responsive to customers needs. We are pleased to be building our physical presence internationally so we can serve our customers even better. We are proud to be investing in Dublin as our EMEA headquarters.”
New Relic’s customer presence outside of the United States is strong and quickly growing:
- Approximately 30 percent of New Relic active customer accounts are international
- In 2013, customer growth in EMEA increased 158 percent
- Customers in EMEA cross a broad set of vertical markets, including entertainment and global media, healthcare, IT services, life sciences, insurance and government service industries.
- In six years, New Relic has grown to over 350 employees and is headquartered in San Francisco with U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon and Seattle.
- Read the blog on New Relic’s Dublin office opening by visiting https://blog.newrelic.com/?p=14510