Oracle Endeca plugin for New Relic
The Endeca plugin for New Relic captures performance and wait metrics from an Endeca MDEX Engine.
- A New Relic account. If you are not already a New Relic user, you can signup for a free account at http://newrelic.com
- Find and download the New Relic Oracle Endeca plugin at https://rpm.newrelic.com/plugins/
- A server running Endeca on a port you can access.
- A configured Java Runtime (JRE) environment Version 1.6 or higher.
- Network access to New Relic
- $ mkdir /path/to/newrelic-plugin
- $ cd /path/to/newrelic-plugin
- $ tar xfz newrelic_endeca_plugin*.tar.gz
Refer to INSTRUCTIONS.md in the downloaded gzip file for detailed installation and configuration instructions.
The Endeca MDEX plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.