This plugin written in python, provides information on your NFSv3 server. You will be able to see :
- I/O per second
- Directories activities per second
- Files activities per second
- Files Information activities per second
Only the library requests is required to run the agent under python 2.7
Very easy :
- Put our .cfg file into your /etc/newrelic
- Fill the information about the licence key
- Run the agent as a daemon. You can also move it to your /usr/local/bin to access it from anywhere
Support is provided by A0Labs
The NFSv3 plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.