This plugin written in python, provides informations on your HAProxy loadbalancer. You will be able to see :
- your actives servers
- traffic in/out on your loadbalancer
- traffic in/out for each server loadbalanced
- response time
- requests errors and types of errors
Only the library requests is required to run the agent under python 2.7
Very easy :
- Put our .cfg file into your /etc/newrelic
- Fill the information such as the URL of HAProxy's csv stat, the user/password and the licence key
- Run the agent as a daemon. You can also move it to your /usr/local/bin to access it from anywhere
Support is provided by A0Labs
The haproxy plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.