Monitor the performance of your Rackspace Load Balancer from within New Relic!
Discover the active number of load balancers, incoming and outgoing traffic separated by SSL and Non-SSL and use this information to keep an eye on the performance of your application cluster.
- Ruby (>= 1.8.7)
- Rubygems (>= 1.3.7)
gem install bundler
- New Relic Account
- Rackspace Load balancer with logging enabled
First Time Setup Instructions
- Click the Continue button below to be taken to the download page
- Download the newest version
- Extract to the location you want to run the plugin from
- Rename config/template_newrelic_plugin.yml to config/newrelic_plugin.yml
config/newrelic_plugin.yml(See README file for more information)
- Start the agent
bundle exec ./bin/newrelic_rs
Installation with Chef/Puppet
Chef and Puppet are tools that automate software installation. The Rackspace plugin has installation support for both:
- Chef: http://community.opscode.com/cookbooks/newrelic_plugins
- Puppet: https://forge.puppetlabs.com/newrelic/newrelic_plugins
Note: For more information on using Chef and Puppet with New Relic, see the New Relic docs: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/plugins/plugin-installation-with-chef-and-puppet
More in-depth installation and configuration details are included in the README file packaged with the plugin.
Plugin support or troubleshooting assistance is available by clicking the "Support site" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page, or go directly to support.newrelic.com.
The Rackspace Load Balancers plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.