The Qbaka plugin provides charts for both new grouped errors and raw reports. Grouped errors reflect the same event(s) across different browsers and users. Raw reports allow you to see overall frontend impact on your web service. You can also estimate the amount of errors processed by Qbaka which have been rejected because of plan limits (if any).
The Qbaka dashboard displays:
- last user actions on frontend which caused an error
- source code snippet with highlighted problem line
- number of users and web pages affected by the error
- exact users affected and what their systems looks like
- error stacktrace and much more
Plugin Setup Instructions
- Create a Qbaka account at qbaka.com
- Sign in to your Qbaka account and go to project settings
- Enter your New Relic license key in your project settings
The Qbaka plugin data should appear in New Relic within minutes. You can track multiple projects with the Qbaka plugin, just enter your New Relic license key for all necessary projects.
Plugin support and troubleshooting provided by Qbaka.
Qbaka is frontend error monitoring and analytics for web services and mobile HTML5.
The Qbaka plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.