Universal monitoring plugin that supports multiple statistics backends.
- Built on the Cement Framework for command line tools.
- Easy to install as pip or rpm.
- Configurable selection of metrics to retrieve.
- Retrieve summary metrics on local cluster, hosts, servers & forests.
- Retrieve detail metrics on databases, forests, hosts, groups & servers.
- Default dashboard on New Relic, focusing on Speed, IO, Locks and Storage.
- Python 2.7.10. Does not currently support 2.6 or earlier nor 3.0 or higher.
- MarkLogic v7.0-6 or later installed and running.
- Either a valid New Relic account or a StatsD-compliant collector such as DataDog, Telegraf or StatsD itself.
Installation is supported from a locally accessible version of a build (support from PyPI is coming soon). You can download the latest release here.
From a python package:
pip install mlmonitor-0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl From an rpm file:
yum localinstall -y mlmonitor-0.3-0.1.noarch.rpm
AutoPilotCE Copyright 2017 OverStory LLP and is is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"), a copy of the license is included in this repository.
newrelic-marklogic-plugin Copyright 2017 MarkLogic Corporation
newrelic-marklogic-plugin is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"), a copy of the license is included in its repository.
The MarkLogic AutoPilot CE plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.