Quickly find and fix cloud performance issues before they become a problem.
Nouvola is the cloud performance testing and analytics solution that developers love. We delight our customers with zero-friction performance testing, real-life user scenarios and in-depth cloud performance analytics across any load, any device, any geo.
Nouvola’s DiveCloud solution gives you:
- The ability to find performance issues in minutes
- Test with real world users in real world volumes
- Know before you deploy that your application “will just work”
- No more scripting. Use actual user activity to build your test
- Ability to test from anywhere - no matter where you are hosted
- Easy creation of thousands of virtual users generating real traffic
- No scripting or installation required
- Cloud agnostic and highly flexible
Nouvola New Relic Plug-in:
You can run performance tests against your application and see the results in your New Relic account, together with New Relic information. Just follow the two easy steps described below, and from that point on, any test you run through DiveCloud can be displayed in your Nouvola New Relic Dashboard or on your personalized Dashboard.
Nouvola DiveCloud is a cloud–based SaaS and there is nothing to install. You can start using DiveCloud right away to generate and execute tests. All you need is your DiveCloud account. If you do not have one, you can sign up at https://divecloud.nouvola.com/users/sign_up
If you want to see your results on your Nouvola Plug-in in New Relic, you need to connect your New Relic account to your DiveCloud account. This is done in one easy step.
Enter your New Relic License Key information into DiveCloud:
Go to the DiveCloud title bar and click on the ACCOUNT tab. Select the API & Keys tab and enter your license key in the New Relic Key area.
The Nouvola Performance Testing plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.