New Relic Plugin for RabbitMQ Clusters
This plugin reports metrics about the RabbitMQ cluster being monitored.
- Cluster Status - Reports Health (1), Warning (2), and Critical (3) based on the state of the cluster.
- Number of connections to the cluster.
- Number of network partitions seen.
- Number of Nodes
- Number of Failed Nodes
- Memory Used (percentage)
- Disk Free
- File Descriptions Used (percentage)
- Sockets Used (percentage)
- Memory Alarm (True/False)
- Disk Free Alarm (True/False)
- Total number of queues
- Queue Names
- Delivery Get Details (messages/second)
- Publish Details (messages/second)
- Number of Messages (count)
- Number of Down Queues (count)
- .Net 4.5
- RabbitMQ must have the management plugin installed, and be configured with rate_mode: detailed, as documented here https://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html
Configuration / Installation
- Download release and unzip on machine to handle monitoring.
- Edit Config Files rename newrelic.template.json to newrelic.json Rename plugin.template.json to plugin.json Update settings in both config files for your environment
- Run plugin.exe from Command line
Use NPI to install the plugin to register as a service
- Run Command as admin: npi install org.healthwise.newrelic.rabbitmq
- Follow on screen prompts
The RabbitMQ plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.