The New Relic for Atlassian Stash plugin allows you to track metrics every 60 seconds in three categories: repository statistics, pull request statistics, and Java metrics.
This plugin allows you to view the statistics below in table form, or to add them to custom dashboards so that you can track them alongside metrics from other sources. The metrics available to you are:
- Number of repositories managed by Stash
- Total size (in bytes) of all repositories managed by Stash
Pull Request Statistics
Pull requests are a highly valued feature of Atlassian Stash, allowing programmers to submit code changes for review, and eventual merging, by other team members. This plugin presents high-level category counts of pull requests being managed by a particular server:
- Number of open pull requests
- Number of merged pull requests
- Number of declined pull requests
This category includes a few Java internal metrics that are known to affect Stash's performance. The metrics include:
- Number of available processors
- Amount of memory used by Java
- Amount of free memory available
- Total amount of server memory
A more comprehensive view of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) internals is provided by New Relic's APM product.
- This plugin is compatible with Atlassian Stash version 3.5.0 and later.
- You must be a System Administrator on your Stash instance to install and configure the New Relic for Atlassian Stash add-on.
- Your Stash instance metrics are published to you New Relic account.
- Your Stash instance will need access to the Internet via SSL (HTTPS), and specifically the
- Download the Stash add-on (an .obr file) from the AppFusions download page: https://www.appfusions.com/display/NEWRELIC/Downloads+and+Notes.
- Log into Stash using an account that has System Administrator privileges.
- From the Stash menu bar click Administration (the cog icon) -> Add-ons.
- Click Manage add-ons.
- Click Upload add-on and select downloaded add-on file (step 1) to be uploaded into Stash.
- When upload has finished, click the New Relic for Stash link under APPFUSIONS ADD-ONS in the Stash Administration panel.
To activate the New Relic for Atlassian Stash plugin, you'll need to obtain a license (free) from AppFusions, and then configure the plugin in Stash's Administration area. Please see the plugin documentation for further details: https://www.appfusions.com/display/NEWRELIC/Documentation.
Contact AppFusions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Atlassian Stash® plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.