A Newrelic plugin to send detailed processes statistics on Linux systems to newrelic at a per process level. Allowing you to gain a detailed insight into process footprint on a server. This plugin allows you to collect detailed metrics of processes and forward them onto Newrelic, at present the plugin collects the following metrics at a per process level:
- Megabytes read from block device
- Megabytes written to block device
- Memory used
- Major faults
- Minor faults
- break down of memory usage
- voluntary context swtich count
- involuntary context switch count
- thread count
- usr time
- sys time
- Network states
The procstats plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.