This plugin will pull data from PM2 and publish to New Relic.
This plugin is built on node.js and has the following dependencies (pm2, request, and os).
Run npm install to get the dependencies (PM2 must already be installed) Copy config-template.json to config.json and enter your New Relic license key Run plugin under PM2 with pm2 start ./pm2plugin.js
Source is on github: https://github.com/kenahrens/pm2plugin
- 1.1.0 - Metrics for each PM2 process and added restarts per interval
- 1.0.4 - Close the connection to PM2 on each poll cycle
- 1.0.3 - Fix for when errors are not properly handled from Plugin API
- 1.0.2 - Support for multiple PM2 Servers (run on each PM2 instance)
- 1.0.1 - Support for single PM2 Server only, separate config file
- 1.0.0 - Initial prototype
The PM2 Dashboard plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.