Friends with benefits.
New Relic provides a comprehensive set of resources to monitor and boost performance for your entire web app environment, from infrastructure elements to application performance.
Cumulus Linux allows these capabilities to be extended to switches, effectively breaking the networking silo and providing a comprehensive framework for customers to bring networking into their IT operations as a first class citizen.
Your free New Relic Lite account is waiting.
- Now’s the time to try Open Networking, get some hands-on lab experience with $0 investment, free of risk through our Cumulus Workbench.
- Choose the hardware and software that’s best for your applications with our hardware compatible list and a diverse channel ecosystem
- Speed service delivery with automated provisioning with your existing DevOps and data center server toolset
- Simplify operations and save on OpEx with zero touch provisioning and existing linux expertise
- Scale capacity affordably with lower CapEx using our TCO calculator
- Ready to get started? Learn about our solution ecosystem built on or deployed on cumulus linux, dig into details through our knowledge base articles or just listen to one of our weekly webinars.
Complete Visibility Into Your Application
With New Relic you can:
- Monitor production web apps
- Troubleshoot potential issues proactively
- Improve service delivery and SLAs
Real-time Monitoring For Your iOS and Android Apps
Don't wait to hear about performance problems. With New Relic for Mobile Apps you can:
- Monitor your native mobile apps in real-time - don't be in the dark any longer
- Get insight and actionable data from real users and sessions
- Constantly monitor the health of services that your app depends on for its success
One Powerful and Open Platform to Monitor Your Entire Stack
All the data, insights, and customized plugins you need. All for FREE
- Large and growing library of plugins
- Simple-to-install plugins for the technologies you use every day
- Monitor Everything from within New Relic's easy to use UI
What's awesome? Web & Mobile Monitoring Together - that's awesome!
Easily cross-trace across web and mobile transactions
You can use New Relic for Mobile Apps on it's own, or, you can have your mind blown and run it along with New Relic Web for your backend systems, and Wowza! Our single-view SaaS platform delivers unified visibility across mobile apps, back-end services and web apps. So, monitor how your mobile apps are talking to your web services, and dig deep to pinpoint problems - all in a single and familiar UI for fast diagnosis of issues in today's highly distributed mobile and web app architectures.
One tool, multiple languages
Creative dev and IT teams are rapidly building and deploying apps that get the job done, whether they are built with Ruby, PHP, Python, Java or .NET. Your app management tool should work with you by supporting the languages, frameworks and apps you use.